PDA

View Full Version : Foobar closing when phone gets into sleep mode

Cornelia V
March 20th, 2019, 06:00 AM
Hi, after the last Android update (March 15), on my phone (Samsung S9), when the display goes black, the app stops, and starts again if I push the button, or when i lift the cover. Please help!
Thank you!

Lebon14
April 7th, 2019, 09:07 PM
For me, on my Motorola Moto G4 Plus... it ALWAYS did that. It especially happens when I put my phone on charge then, when I unplugged teh USB cable, f2k would unload.

A Keep Alive feature would fix this; keep in memory / active until we swipe it off ourselves.

Geogun
April 22nd, 2019, 12:18 AM
This is happening to me too, on my Samsung Note 8 and it's mildly infuriating because for some reason sort by file is rare in music players.

Geogun
April 22nd, 2019, 10:40 PM
Ok turns out it was my headphones, I have Sony 1000x-m3. For some reason the Bluetooth in my car worked just fine, but my head phones weren't so I just unpaired them and then paired them again and it works fine I donno for how long though, and I didn't have to do this before the patch.

supercoolman
April 25th, 2019, 01:02 AM
For me, on my Motorola Moto G4 Plus... it ALWAYS did that. It especially happens when I put my phone on charge then, when I unplugged teh USB cable, f2k would unload.

A Keep Alive feature would fix this; keep in memory / active until we swipe it off ourselves.

same thing on Moto X Pure and Xperia XZ

pbq59
May 7th, 2019, 09:25 AM
Hi,
I've got a Samsung S9 as well.
I had to turn off the battery optimization and allow the activity in the background and everything went in order, no more crashes or worry of "Always On Display" or unexpected termination of the application.

Paverne
July 16th, 2019, 10:04 PM
The following worked for me:

Setup/Apps/Foobar/Battery/Optimise Battery Usage - then make sure Foobar is NOT optimised.