PDA

View Full Version : Spectrum analyzer, queue and ID3 tag editor

nwn
December 4th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Hi guys,

I have three suggestions whose implementation would make me very satisfacted:

- Spectrum analyzer: Is useful to get a quick overview on the bandwith of a song and just looks cool.
- Queue: Something like a 'progressive playlist' where you can add songs anytime. I've seen this functionality in a friend's Spotify account.
- ID3 Tag editor: Would be very nice to correct some mistakes in in collection while listening to music.

What do you think about these ideas?
Worth to include them or useless?

Thanks!

spoon
December 8th, 2015, 04:10 AM
Queue will happen for sure, we have yet to do playlists, but it is part of that.

The others, perhaps :)

kwanbis
February 17th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Why would anyone want to edit mp3 tags using a phone?

ithsmus
June 28th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Is the queue function yet in place? It's crucial enough for me that i'll probably use other players until the excellent foobar gains the feature.

I have wanted this. For example, to cleanup tags on a various artist album, or to correct inconsistencies that result in split albums. Or a DJ might want to use their own tagging system to categorize new tracks for later. I found a tagging app once.

Aleschek
June 30th, 2016, 06:17 AM

Might be useful for making notes about particular tracks. As a DJ I need to quickly mark some tracks for later lookup. Then using tags seem to be the most universal way which works also in other applications.