PDA

View Full Version : Have a great idea?

spoon
April 8th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Let us know about it here in the wishlist.

chen2ei
April 12th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Sony has published its Android Hi-Res players,and the new flagship cellphone Xperia Z2 will support Hi-Res playback as well,so if the foobar2000 mobile would support Sony's clear-bass & clear-audio et,al?

spoon
April 13th, 2014, 10:33 AM
We are hoping to support hi res playback, yes.

nerone
August 15th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Hello,
I have some ideas that I'd like to see on Foobar2000 mobile. Maybe someone already asked for some of them or already gave a solution to it, sorry in that case.
1) Interface in which the size is easily adjustable. As I'd like to also use it on my car, bigger function buttons, and maybe font size, is helpful.
2) Gesture actions/functions: also helpful on a car environment. Things like swipe left or right with two fingers change track, up and down for volume. If it is possible to choose what gesture for each funcion would be even better as each person prefer to use specific actions.
3) Allow to add one folder from your libary to one playlist and also allow to skip folder during playback.

Thanks for this awesome initiative.

noob^2
September 2nd, 2014, 02:49 PM
just a quickie: can we hope for wide volume range? like in windows foobar. i often have a hard time finding that sweet spot with 15-level android volume setting

funkyass
September 6th, 2014, 10:59 PM
simplified 2-band eq? :D

Bionic-Badger
September 7th, 2014, 03:36 AM
Plugin system to enable features such as binaural-to-stereophonic and all the great kode54 plugins (if they're not built in).

If not plugin support, audio features such as crossfeed, resampling, hard limits, silence skipping, etc. that the plugins provide. Other mp3 software/firmware such as Rockbox have crossfeed which really helps with headphones.

Support for USB-DAC audio devices, and multi-channel audio if there is a USB-DAC connected to the device.

Not so much a new feature, but please continue to support the "by folder structure" view for viewing and organizing files that Fb2k currently supports. One of the reasons I like Fb2k on PC, and Rockbox on my old mp3 player, is that both respect my folder layouts rather than requiring me to use playlists or sorting by artist, etc., which loses a lot of the organization I like to maintain.

Thanks.

VvOoDd
November 29th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Please please please add a generic DirectX plugin wrapper. Also, a generic effect chainer. It would be the first mobile media player to support real audio plugins. Thank you for your consideration.

Hail Eris!

MotleyG
September 15th, 2019, 05:10 PM
2) Gesture actions/functions: also helpful on a car environment. Things like swipe left or right with two fingers change track, up and down for volume. If it is possible to choose what gesture for each funcion would be even better as each person prefer to use specific actions.

Gesture control on the now playing screen would be much appreciated. At least the basics, swipe left or right for track up/down. Others would be nice as well, especially if they could be assignable.