PDA

View Full Version : [WP] App sometimes closes when clicking on an artist with many albums

Kljunas
October 14th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Sometimes when I click on an artist that has a lot of albums (like maybe 10+, nothing unreasonable) the app closes back to the phone's home screen (on WP10). When I get back in it displays the list of albums with no problem though. It can also happen if I try to browse my library by album, but in either case the issue is never 100% consistent.

I don't know if it's a memory issue but even though I don't have a super beefy phone (Lumia 640) it should still be able to display a couple jpegs with no other app open. They're not particularly huge images either, I always try to keep them in the 100-200 kB range.

Peter
October 15th, 2016, 03:02 AM
Thanks for the bug report. I'll look into it before the next Windows version update.

Just to be sure, which Windows OS version are you running on your phone? See: "About phone", write down version numbers from there.

Kljunas
October 15th, 2016, 12:14 PM
I'm running 10.0.14393.321, which is the latest release I believe.

Thanks for looking into it.

Peter
October 17th, 2016, 08:18 AM
An update addressing a general instability issue has just gone live, I hope it helps.