PDA

View Full Version : tracks not showing in Album Artist/Album view, but show in Documents

mpalmer99
November 3rd, 2016, 11:24 AM
I have an album that is not showing all tracks in Album Artist/Album view, but the tracks show in Documents. The tracks span 3 CDs, but I tagged them as if they are all from 1 CD. I named them DiscNumber+TrackNumber+TrackName. They are all tagged with the same abum name & disc number. I can view and select any of the tracks from Documents, but only 12 of the 30 tracks show in Album Artist/Album view.

kode54
November 4th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Total track count tag present and accounted for?

minserny
November 30th, 2016, 01:41 PM
I'm having the same problem here. For example, it only recognizes 1 out of the 3 songs in Love Supreme if looked at by album/artist view. However, when you navigate through internal storage/music/etc, you can see and play all 3 songs. The files are tagged properly as google Play Music app shows the whole album correctly.

minserny
November 30th, 2016, 01:48 PM
btw, i'm using Android 6.01 on a Samsung S7

jkmlee
December 22nd, 2016, 12:39 PM
Same problem here. I ripped a recording of a 6-movement symphony to 6 MP3 files using foobar2000 for Windows and tagged them with TITLE, ARTIST and ALBUM only (ARTIST and ALBUM tag values are the same for all 6 files). The Album view of foobar2000 for Android is only able to display the last track and yet it can display the total duration of all 6 tracks:

On the other hand, the Internal Storage view has no problem displaying all 6 files:

My version of foobar2000:

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini running Android 4.2.2.

Ceniza
March 6th, 2017, 03:27 PM
I have a similar issue with the iOS version. All tracks from the Music app seem to show up properly, but only one track per album shows up for files copied directly to the app either through iTunes or ftp. Library configuration seems to show the right number of tracks, though. All tracks show up through "foobar2000 music folder". Version 1.0.57 lite on iOS 10.2.1.

Ceniza
March 6th, 2017, 04:03 PM
The app seems to consider the tracks "duplicates". Disabling the option to hide duplicates shows the whole album now. Could it have to do with the fact I copied only LP tracks using unconventional track numbers (A1, A2, B1, B2, ...)?

n4flu94
May 8th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Oh my god Ceniza you saved me after hours of trying to figure that out.
I had problems with songs I download from Youtube (via online converter) only. Weird.