PDA

View Full Version : Hello World (Also Best of Luck)!

Whittle
May 21st, 2014, 06:39 AM
I'm been a fan of the Windows Desktop foobar2000 version since I migrated to it from Winamp (R.I.P) all those years ago!

Even though the Kickstarter was pulled I just wanted to donate and wish you guys/girls the best of luck! o7

- Whittle

spoon
May 21st, 2014, 08:06 AM
Thanks Whittle

victor
May 22nd, 2014, 05:33 PM
Like Whittle, I also moved to f2k many years ago after I became disgruntled with the direction that direction Winamp took. However, now I find myself working on mobile platforms more so than desktop platforms. At least I can still use the desktop version on Windows 8 (thankful I went Surface Pro instead of RT), even though the interface is not as easy to use with my finger as it is with the mouse. Personally I couldn't care less about the iOS version. I'm willing to support this project but as a privacy snob I do not want my real name posted anywhere, so I chose the highest backer option that doesn't include that. I would go higher if I had the option of declining that benefit, or at least being listed as anonymous.

Thanks. Good luck with the project!

BakaYume
June 11th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Hi Guys,

I have been using F2k for a little while now, and mostly due to the support of DSD/DXD files. Now that HTC M9 supports 2TB storage (even though 200GB is the largest currently) it shows potential to make DSD/DXD for mobile use more realistic sooner.

So my question is, (since I can't find a reference on the forum yet) will DSD/DXD be supported on the initial release? I have found other players supporting DSD already.

BakaYume
June 11th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Hi Guys,

I have been using F2k for a little while now, and mostly due to the support of DSD/DXD files. Now that HTC M9 supports 2TB storage (even though 200GB is the largest currently) it shows potential to make DSD/DXD for mobile use more realistic sooner.

So my question is, (since I can't find a reference on the forum yet) will DSD/DXD be supported on the initial release? I have found other players supporting DSD already.

Nevermind ... I found it in the Wishlist forums ..