PDA

View Full Version : Pressing & holding a genre should bring up the pop-up menu.

randal1013
April 3rd, 2017, 09:54 AM
Over the weekend, I had occasion to listen to a specific genre. When I went to create a playlist for this genre, I found that I couldn't. Pressing & holding a genre does nothing, and I also found out that pressing & holding an artist with more than 1 album does nothing. I have to add 1 album at a time to a playlist, which is impractical.

Helium
June 1st, 2017, 05:19 AM
I agree, I find it rather confusing that sometimes there is a long press menu, and sometimes there isn't. The limitation to one album does not make any sense to me.

x79
August 4th, 2017, 11:12 AM
+1

mjm716
September 16th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Agree...

Also +1 to similar other genre request - long click menu-add genre to playlist

Also nice to have multiple selection capability throughout - artist/album/genre - with selection long-click menu

databar
March 3rd, 2018, 11:43 AM
+1
This feature would be really cool.
Very often I want to shuffle all tracks of a specific genre, and I have to add each album manually. Pressing & holding a genre should bring the pop-up to add all the tracks of the genre in a new playlist.

pommechip
January 24th, 2019, 01:24 PM
+1

That's the fastest way to listen to a coherent and homogeneous playlist, without bothering to create an actual one.

It's the lack of this feature which makes me using mediamonkey instead of foobar2000 on android... :/