PDA

View Full Version : permanently accessible playback control bar

TNogatz
April 23rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
For foobar2000 mobile, a permanently accessible playback control bar would be geat, for instance at the bottom of the app window. So there would be the possibility to access stop/pause/play/next/previous and a seekbar from every position / every page (browse/search/tools etc.) of the app.

TreeSap
May 10th, 2017, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't mind this either, but it definitely should have the option to toggle on/off in settings.

Peter
May 15th, 2017, 12:53 AM
It's on my todo list, at least for tablet devices or large phones.

brunoleiteb
June 8th, 2017, 03:44 PM
I would definetly use this feature a lot, it would be great to have a playback screen shortcut. One other possibility would be to open the playback screen when double tapping the dropdown control panel.

LittleNemo
June 13th, 2017, 12:42 PM
I also would like to see this. Just a "Now Playing" tab on every page that would bring you to your control panel would be fine. A toggle would be nice as well so you don't have to jump back and forth between pages

q-stankovic
June 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
The usual ui-control nowadays (at least in android apps) is a bottom-bar with playback-controls which you can tap and swype up so that it transforms with a meaningful animation to the now playing page.

x79
August 4th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Another option could/would be to swipe left/right between "Now Playing" and everything else. And a queue could be a third page if implemented.