PDA

View Full Version : [WM10] Add live tile support and playlist tile

pimptee
June 21st, 2017, 03:22 AM
If you guys are still adding features to the Windows Mobile version, please think about adding live tile support. For example while playing a song, you could display the cover art and artist/track name on the tile instead of just the foobar Alien. Also a lot of Windows Apps allow to pin certain things to the front screen. With foobar for example, pinning a playlist to the front screen would allow me to start my running list with just one click.

Also the foobar logo is pretty big compared to other tile icons. Maybe make it a little smaller and add some text to the tile?

I hope somebody is reading this and let's me know if WM10 is still getting love. Thank you for your hard work!

Mike Sargent
June 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM
I hope WM10 is still supported. I use it every day.

But rather than adding new features (which sound good, BTW), I'd rather they finally solve the "burping" issue. It's been months, has been reported by several users, and it's still happening.

Mike

yepeekai
September 22nd, 2017, 11:51 AM
I'm new to foobar on windows mobile, but this is the one thing for now that I think would be very nice. UI on mobile are slower (not foobar's fault) to use than those on desktop and having shortcut like that for things that are used very often is more than welcome :) Thanks for thinking of us windows phone users, it is greatly appreciated.