PDA

View Full Version : Any way to Shuffle Music Folders

shcbris
July 7th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Is there any way when playing music from my NAS using iPad ( or Android device ) and Foobar2k and selecting by Folder that I can shuffle all the tracks
within a selected folder?
eg. say I have a folder that's called "50's - 60's-70's Album Compilations" and within that folder is 103 separate albums.
What I want to do is to randomly play / shuffle tracks from any one of the 103 albums.
Or it could be the "Bob Dylan" folder that contains all his albums or "Pink Floyd" etc etc.
I can do it with JRiver on a PC by just right clicking on the folder name but when using the iPad and bluetooth speaker would like to do the same using Foobar2k if possible?
Thanks.

shcbris
July 26th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Just wondering if there is any chance of support responding pls?
Realize support is possibly busy on other more important issues or maybe I should of put this maybe in the wish list but at least a response would be appreciated after 3 weeks.
Thanks

chloe.westfall
September 21st, 2017, 01:33 PM
I also want this feature! Please add the shuffle-option for folders. As a reward, I will donate some money.

shcbris
October 26th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Can do it using the Neutron app. Downside is that Neutron does not present / not as easy to use as FB2000 ( in my opinion ).