PDA

View Full Version : External Sd auto detection and other questions

scruto
July 13th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Hello. First of all thank you! I'm really glad to have the best PC lossless audio player also on Android. I have some questions related to the development and functionalities. It would be possible in the future to have an automatic recognition of the external sd cards in the folder menu? I have two slots in my tablet so, a multiple option would be great. Another question is about the selection of the albums. It would be possible just to add a "play" option or a kind of menu when you tap on a single album to listen to it directly? Thanks in advance and keep up with the great work.

Peter
July 14th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Thanks for your feedback.

What exact tablet model do you have?

The upcoming update adds better handling of multiple SD card slots in FiiO X5, hopefully it will detect your cards as well.

Play command for albums, perhaps a longtap option that lets you play without having to browse the album?

scruto
July 14th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Hi Peter, you're welcome and thanks for the fast reply.

I have an Eonon car dvd player with RockChip Rk3066 processor and Android 4.4.4.

Glad to know that new fixes/adds are in continuous development! Hopefully yes.

Yes, this is my thought exactly. A longtap with a tile menu would be great.

Last but not least, I forget to ask you a crucial thing. I noticed that the player don't read the .cue files, making impossibile to split the tracklist. Could be implemented in the future? Thanks in advance.