Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Android version feedback

Re: Android version feedback

FWIW, the alpha 16 version solved my issue. Thanks for the quick update !

Just installed it. Gonna try it tomorrow. So far so good. Simple.

One comment. At first I was not able to install the APK. The problem turned out to be a "F.lux"-like application that lowers my screen.

Seems fb2k has some kind of minimum brightness. The application is actually called Twilight.

So far wonderful interface. SIMPLE. I love it.

Only thing is, I would like that with the screen locked, y press and hold the volume buttons, the songs skip to the next or previous one, a la poweramp.

I just cheked and you can change songs and volume. The difference is that dbpoweramp shows you that on the screen when locked, while fb2k not. That would be nice.

Is there a way to disable the on-screen overlay? It won't go away which is really aggravating when I'm driving and am trying to see Google Maps.

Device: Huawei Nexus 6P
    Android Version: 6.0.1 build MMB29Q

Problem: Tapping the Shuffle All Tracks folder does not shuffle the music. Same thing for Shuffle All Albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Azsendi View Post
    Problem: Tapping the Shuffle All Tracks folder does not shuffle the music. Same thing for Shuffle All Albums.
    I noticed something the same at my WP8.1-branch latest version. But considering the words:
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Playback order options will be added at some point, on all platforms.
    then I decided not to make attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I noticed something the same at my WP8.1-branch latest version. But considering the words:then I decided not to make attention to it.
    Ahh, I did not see that. I just saw that since it was in the menu, it should work... I should read more before I assume bugs. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azsendi View Post
    Ahh, I did not see that. I just saw that since it was in the menu, it should work... I should read more before I assume bugs. Thanks.
    I think it's all right to inform programmer about some bugs. Another matter is in how the programmer is going to evolve his product. =)

"To do" list would make good understanding and be very much appreciated!

Apparently, if you go to Shuffle All Tracks, then click Music on Internal Storage, and back to Shuffle All Tracks, the music gets shuffled. So that's a temp. workaround to that problem.