Thread: Where to copy fpl file on Nexus 7

Where to copy fpl file on Nexus 7

I have Nexus 7 Android 6.0.1

Where/how do I copy/install a FPL file for a playlist for proper display?

Thanks

Robert

Re: Where to copy fpl file on Nexus 7

I don't think that PC based fpl files are supported. Android doesn't enumerate storage in the same way as Windows. Drive letters and thus whole paths are not going to work on your mobile device.

It worked fine before I had to send tablet in for service ..I just canít remember where I copied the file to the first time

Administrator

FPL created with desktop foobar2000 is experimentally supported in v1.1 beta series - it will attempt to find matching tracks by metadata ( not by file paths ).

In order to use this feature, create a "playlists" folder somewhere on your device, put the FPL files there, and add this folder to the list of playlist folders in foobar2000 Media Library settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    FPL created with desktop foobar2000 is experimentally supported in v1.1 beta series - it will attempt to find matching tracks by metadata ( not by file paths ).

In order to use this feature, create a "playlists" folder somewhere on your device, put the FPL files there, and add this folder to the list of playlist folders in foobar2000 Media Library settings.
    does FB2K Mobile do this matching every time or just once and save a converted/match version of the playlist/context to use from there on?