Thread: Please make social and cloud features optional

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please make social and cloud features optional

I've used foobar2k on Windows for years because it's the simplest, fastest and least cluttered audio player I know of.

Please stick with these principles for the mobile version, and do not force social or cloud integration upon the user. I would like to be able to disable them entirely, and use foobar2k for what it was meant for - playing music - without any nag messages telling me it'll "improve my experience" to sign up for this or that, like most apps do these days...

Re: Please make social and cloud features optional

Seconded. The appeal of FB2k to me was always that it was not full of "1% features" like a lot of modern software.

On this topic. The stretch goal is currently Social -> Cloud. I'm not sure about others, but I'm more interested in the cloud features, would it be feasible and worthwhile to see which feature the community and supporters prefer?

Agreed. I don't want social featues. Why should I donate any more money at this point? Instead, I might give another few bucks for cloud features.

I want cloud features and social ones. But yes, the cloud features are more important if i would have to decide.

+1 for keeping it simple