Hi everyone,

I am a big user of foobar on my PC and really love all the tweaks you can do to make the experience even better. When using the computer I stream my music to my amp using upnp.

Now I have put some of my music on a micro sd card in my Galaxy 5 phone (Android 6.0.1). The music is stored on the card and all I need is to do exactly the same thing as I do with the computer (stream it to the amp) but with the added benefit of not having to switch on the computer in the first place. The amp is connected to my wifi network with an ethernet cable.

I have installed the Bubble Upnp mobile app on the phone and it streams ok, but it cannot read all the formats the foobar2000 app can, and I don't like the way the songs that appear are organised. I would much prefer the foobar app to read the files and stream them directly to the amp. Is it possible, and then how would you set it up?

Otherwise, is it possible for the Blubble Upnp app to stream my foobar app (it does it perfectly with the XiiaLive radio app)?

Or should I look for an Airplay solution?

Thank you very much for your help.

Ant