Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: WP8.1 version feedback

Re: WP8.1 version feedback

So,
    Happy to say: I'm on android from now on! =)

I may be still using Windows Phone 8.1 - powered device for music playback occasionally, but not as main for sure. Thus I personally have no interest in further development of foobar2000mobile on WP8.1 (if anyone else still does).

Hope no more posts from me in this thread. ;-)

WP8.1 maybe, but I'm still using it on WP10, so please don't think that Windows Phone (in general) can be dropped.

Thanks,
    Mike

Hi,

When my phone (WP8.1-operated) started its breakdown, I refused my thoughts about android, I was absolutely distracted. Wanted to buy a new and fresh windows-phone-os-based device. But it was not easy to find one locally. Finally then I found some Archos model, already reserved it, and took a short glance on the situation in Windows Mobile segment. In a while the news changed my opinion, and with great self-convince I bought android-operated phone.

Since that I managed to change my opinion. At present time I do not suffer at all.

Just to mention. In previous page of this thread I showed performance issue, then I was unable to listen some music in realtime. Now the Samsung Exynos 7870 (octa-core SoC with Cortex-A53 on 1,6 GHz) playing the same track with 100% (in 2x realtime speed) performance reserve.
    I am sure it is not thanks to android system, but windows phone is unfortunately dying and I think the best news for now are: Windows 10 Mobile Build 15254.249 is now available for Insiders.

Sorry for my offtopic-about narration.