Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WP8.1 version feedback

Re: WP8.1 version feedback

With great pleasure (and in good mood ;-) I see many application improvements like:
    - next track indication is a "must have" feature;
    - now the module tracker music version is shown;
    - overall speed improvement (feels like quicker playback command response and faster skin regeneration), now I'm trying to remember on which module the player had definite performance lack to test it and throw all doubts away;-)
    - useful "repeat" and "shuffle" options.

One thing doesn't satisfy me now is "..." button. It's quite hard to tap it (too small sensitive area).

Anyway, keep up the best!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Hi.
    Updated to version 1.0.28 beta.
    DSP chain is still broken. Unable to leave "Advanced limiter" in the beginning, when I reopen "DSP Manager" it jumps somewhere to the middle.
    Thanks for the detailed description!
    The bug has been fixed for the next version which will be out soon.
    For now you can also mitigate it by momentarily toggling one of the DSPs after reordering.

I cannot find any options for playlists in the entire app. Can someone help?

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalWinampUser View Post
    I cannot find any options for playlists in the entire app. Can someone help?
    From my far understanding, the function (playlist composing and saving) is not implemented yet fully. The situation was described in this thread gives us a hint that it is in development. Though still no answer yet.

Hi, Peter!

Good to hear that, and it seems to be ok now! Please pay a little attention to the following feedback:
    Version 1.0.30 beta

- today while I was trying to play some music I had a "Critical playback error: Unknown error (8007000E)" several times prior to playback started. What does that error mean?

- when I turn Shuffle Mode On, current playing track changes to another instantly. It could be better to prepare for shuffle but keep current track playing.

- in stop mode (when long pressed on "Pause" button), "Next:" field is unavailable so I don't see from which track playback will continue.
    Last edited by Seymour; June 19th, 2016 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    - today while I was trying to play some music I had a "Critical playback error: Unknown error (8007000E)" several times prior to playback started. What does that error mean?
    Follow up. The bug starts with "Critical playback error: bad allocation" message and playback stops then. "Playlist" included local music files (various, in the first case there were it- and other module tracks, next time there was a bunch of mp3, mp4(aac) and opus). Rebooted the phone, then it happen again.
    And it seems that DSP "skip silence" and "crossfader" become broken then (until phone reboot). Playback stops (almost?) every time at the current track end without any messages.
    Last edited by Seymour; June 19th, 2016 at 04:05 PM.

8 = warning
    7 = FACILITY_WIN32

WIN32 facility error E / 14L is ERROR_OUTOFMEMORY.

Administrator

Seymour,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Does your fb2k report itself as "package version 1.2.32" ? If not, please update - there was a cockup similar to what you're describing with the initial 1.0.30 (package 1.2.30), but it was pulled and hotfixed within hours.

Hi Peter!

My beta version was then and now is the latest (1.2.32 in store), no more updates available.

kode54
    ERROR_OUTOFMEMORY? Hmm. There is a problem with leaving other application in background, after foobar2000 start that app closes. And sometimes foobar2000 starts only from the 3rd try (crashes during startup). Memory leakage?

Since a few minutes ago I cannot play any more tracks. It gives a critical playback error, Unknown Error, code 80010108.

EDIT: Now works again, after I tapped Play on the Playback Controls in the Settings. Quite weird really. This might be a bug.

Hi,

there is an update available, but not for Windows Phone 8.1 anymore.

Since we've waited for any development changes for several months,
    there is almost no chance for me to achieve a stable version of foobar2000 mobile player now.

It a big disappointment for me. Regardless of the reason for that quit.

Well,
    one day I will own another phone gadget,
    and I am looking forward into the opportunity to be happy with foobar2000 then.