Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WP8.1 version feedback

Re: WP8.1 version feedback

"more by: artist", "more in: genre" and "decoding speed test" switch to another screen, from where by pressing Back button you go to "Browse" screen instead of preferable return back to "Playback".

Administrator

I'm going to add playback-screen-activate-by-vertical-swipe, just like we do on the other platforms. Unfortunately I've been unable to figure out how to trap gestures like that on Windows Phone, but I'll keep trying.

Hi, Peter.
    Great! Thank you for this information. Get lucky! ;-)

Hi.
    I have updated foobar2000 to the Newest version 1.0.8 beta.
    I see canvasControl_pointerExited string in console - is that normal?

Administrator

Looks like there are console logging leftovers in the playback screen code, nothing to worry about. They'll be gone in the next version.

Ok, thanks.

Why not to have playback order option like elder brother (on PC) has? Like if I'll just have any playlist and select order to play by default/shuffle album|track/repeat track|album.

When I change orientation from vertical to horizontal having Playback screen indicated, it crashes often.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    When I change orientation from vertical to horizontal having Playback screen indicated, it crashes often.
    Sorry, can't get it to crash on development devices.
    Which exact phone model are you using and which exact Windows Phone operating system version?

Anything specific about now playing song? Album art picture present or not?

UPDATE: Nailed some bugs related to playback controls vs screen rotation, version 1.0.9 going up shortly.

Playback order options will be added at some point, on all platforms.
    Last edited by Peter; February 19th, 2016 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Which exact phone model are you using and which exact Windows Phone operating system version?
    Kindly see my profile info.
    Anything specific about now playing song? Album art picture present or not?
    Nothing special regarding the file being played. A couple of times crash was in browse screen also.
    UPDATE: Nailed some bugs related to playback controls vs screen rotation, version 1.0.9 going up shortly.
    Great! =)
    Playback order options will be added at some point, on all platforms.
    Thanks for informing me.

Hi.
    Again experienced black screen. Here are details:
    Started playback (Internet-radio), left it on playback screen, then started some game. Played it a little, quit playing. The foobar2000 screen showed up back, but black and empty.
    Tried: blindly touching controls - works, even "..." pops up; switched back to Browse (two ways - swipe and back), the Browse screen showed well, but Playback screen was still broken.
    One thing I should mind but didn't try is skin change (now app is closed).

Started app again. Browse screen -> swipe to Playback screen -> it shows "Loading skin..." but then returns back to Browse screen -> swipe again -> it shows "Loading skin..." -> ok, Playback screen is here.