Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WP8.1 version feedback

Re: WP8.1 version feedback

And again empty screen. The details are the same as in my previous message. Tried to change the skin - resulted in background change without controls and art.

Hi.
    Have updated to version 1.0.11 beta. Cyphers at Playback screen are jumping almost imperceptibly. Later will do the most of my using! =)

By the way,
    Nice icon design!

Delete operation doesn't ask to confirm - dangerous (I already have deleted one track, just to check that command).
    Rename operation has the same problem as I described for "Play location..." (white characters on white background) when using black skin.
    Also, rename procedure looks unfinished: I choose Rename -> touch Enter -> it says that File with that name already exists... -> then application crashes; no proper way to abort rename operation.

Device's Music Library browse works with boring delays. And even after moment when directory list is shown, it takes a couple of seconds to start icon revealing. Even if folder includes only one file, it takes some time to show its contents after tap.

Advanced Search - is that tag-type-related one?

Cool Re: WP8.1 version feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    foobar2000 for Android readme
    Supported audio formats
    • Module formats:
    MOD, S3M, XM, IT and others
    I
    Want
    That
    Too!
    >8-D

Since the latest update, I've noticed that application began to inform user about network connection problems (logging also works). That's great!
    In addition, playback of Internet Radio started from second Playback button tap previously, but now it's starting playback from the first tap. It's better than ever! =)

One thing here I'm asking to fix is indication of track title (it was working on earliest versions, until December, 2015 sure).

And again an empty Playback screen (at the first time since update).

Administrator

Empty playback screen bug gone today ( but please do tell if I'm wrong and it's still possible to trigger somehow ). Lots of other fixes also; should be as stable as the other ports.

MOD/S3M/XM/IT support will be added. As usually with foobar2000 development, I'm prioritizing bug fixes over adding features, and this platform is proving itself to be a total ***** to work with.

I guess there's a good side to Windows Phone being hard to develop for, there will be no or very little competition to deal with when we go live....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Empty playback screen bug gone today ( but please do tell if I'm wrong and it's still possible to trigger somehow ). Lots of other fixes also; should be as stable as the other ports.

MOD/S3M/XM/IT support will be added. As usually with foobar2000 development, I'm prioritizing bug fixes over adding features, and this platform is proving itself to be a total ***** to work with.

I guess there's a good side to Windows Phone being hard to develop for, there will be no or very little competition to deal with when we go live....
    "Wow" I should say! That was truly productive week!
    I'll continue using the player daily the way I did it before, and since it was everyday problem (screen emptiness and rare crashes), I'll notice and appreciate improvement for sure! =)
    Already have updated.
    Yep, foobar2000 shall be the first, second and third place top application at once. ;-)
    (*Still waiting for module track playback implementation.*)
    Last edited by Seymour; March 4th, 2016 at 02:15 PM. Reason: grammar

Sorry to say, empty screen bug is not fixed...

Hi.
    Latest version 1.0.13 beta.

First of all, thank you, foobar2000 Team and especially Peter, for module track decoder implementation! Maybe there is something remaining regarding optimization, but anyway it's a big improvement already!

Next, for your information, since last update I had empty Playback screen once. So, it's not fixed totally, although I experience it quite rare.

Last, I don't have time to be engaged in deep testing, but using my lovely player daily.