Thread: Foobar closing when phone gets into sleep mode

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Foobar closing when phone gets into sleep mode

Hi, after the last Android update (March 15), on my phone (Samsung S9), when the display goes black, the app stops, and starts again if I push the button, or when i lift the cover. Please help!
    Thank you!

Re: Foobar closing when phone gets into sleep mode

For me, on my Motorola Moto G4 Plus... it ALWAYS did that. It especially happens when I put my phone on charge then, when I unplugged teh USB cable, f2k would unload.

A Keep Alive feature would fix this; keep in memory / active until we swipe it off ourselves.

This is happening to me too, on my Samsung Note 8 and it's mildly infuriating because for some reason sort by file is rare in music players.

Ok turns out it was my headphones, I have Sony 1000x-m3. For some reason the Bluetooth in my car worked just fine, but my head phones weren't so I just unpaired them and then paired them again and it works fine I donno for how long though, and I didn't have to do this before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebon14 View Post
    For me, on my Motorola Moto G4 Plus... it ALWAYS did that. It especially happens when I put my phone on charge then, when I unplugged teh USB cable, f2k would unload.

A Keep Alive feature would fix this; keep in memory / active until we swipe it off ourselves.
    same thing on Moto X Pure and Xperia XZ

Hi,
    I've got a Samsung S9 as well.
    I had to turn off the battery optimization and allow the activity in the background and everything went in order, no more crashes or worry of "Always On Display" or unexpected termination of the application.