Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New skin: Minim ui

Re: New skin: Minim ui

Quote Originally Posted by gbrl_cbn View Post
    Yes, you can delete the 16:9 and 9:16 .txt files. The .skindef files should already be updated, since the last skins I made were for my OP6T.
    Great, I'll just delete everything I don't need since it will only be for this device. Have they been uploaded? I don't see them yet.

I see them now. You sure you got your math right? 19.5/16 is 1.21875, but the ratios you're using come out to 1.1768, which is 20/17.

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    I see them now. You sure you got your math right? 19.5/16 is 1.21875, but the ratios you're using come out to 1.1768, which is 20/17.
    There's only so much you can do with a finite number of pixels mate. I'd need way bigger images to have a perfect 19.5/16 ratio. I assure you you won't notice the difference. See for example a screenshot of my OP6T interface:

Screenshot_20190731-142643.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gbrl_cbn View Post
    There's only so much you can do with a finite number of pixels mate. I'd need way bigger images to have a perfect 19.5/16 ratio. I assure you you won't notice the difference. See for example a screenshot of my OP6T interface:

Screenshot_20190731-142643.jpg
    Oh, so you stretched them intentionally? I know it's not a big difference but why not just use the actual ratio instead of something else?

Here's where I'm at:

Screenshot_20190731-150421.jpg

I think I'm pretty happy with this for portrait:

Screenshot_20190731-161132.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    Oh, so you stretched them intentionally? I know it's not a big difference but why not just use the actual ratio instead of something else?
    I didn't know if the .skindef file would round up to the nearest whole number of pixels. I assumed it wouldn't run with floats, which I should have tested.

Your design is nice! I never needed the volume adjustment, so I didn't bother including it in portrait. But if it becomes handy for you, then your repositioning is well done.