Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When can we get a beta to test fb2k?

When can we get a beta to test fb2k?

I was wondering when are we going to have fb2k for testing, at least on android.

IIRC we are about to reach two years of development already, and I'm tired of using PowerAmp.

Thanks!

Administrator

Re: When can we get a beta to test fb2k?

Android and iOS versions are in beta testing already, Windows Phone goes next.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Android and iOS versions are in beta testing already, Windows Phone goes next.
    So, how can I get a beta to test Peter?

+1 - I thought I was signed up for the beta but I've had no email (spam bucket has been checked!).
    http://forum.foobar2000.com/forum/sh...full=1*post780

Unfortunately I can't remember, if I signed up for the beta test for the Android version.
    I would like to join as beta tester dearly. Hope this is possible. Thank you very much.

Administrator

if you backed at the beta level, or are unsure, please forward your order number by Personal Mail (it looks like Rxxxxxxxxx) and I will lookup if you should be getting the beta.

Ah okay - it wasn't clear on the sign up what the level was as there was only one and no explanation was given. No problem - I'm happy to wait patiently until I can help .

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    if you backed at the beta level, or are unsure, please forward your order number by Personal Mail (it looks like Rxxxxxxxxx) and I will lookup if you should be getting the beta.
    Besides the beta, do we have an estimation of release of the android version?

Roughly when can those with older apple hardware expect the next beta release?

Administrator

The full release will be as soon as we are able to.

Testflight is now used on the Apple devices as UDID numbers were proving to be too problematic.