Thread: W10M version feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

W10M version feedback

Windows 10 Mobile is out and a dedicated Windows 10 app for beta testing is available - so a separate thread is warranted IMHO.

Re: W10M version feedback

Foobar 1.0.6 beta crashes when I do "Save to tags" in ReplayGain Data when lock screen is opened and I unlock the phone.

L950 with W10M 10586.29

Yesterday I got an update to Windows Store package version 1.3.2: Now when I go to Playback and press the three Menu dots Foobar crashes.

Administrator

Thanks for the reports, the issues are being addressed now.

Administrator

As for starting an operation such as saving tags and then locking the device-

This is a common scenario that phone operating systems do not like, as the app has been asked to minimize resource usage yet continues to do its workload. I made it cancel the operation cleanly upon suspend, but you will have to resume saving tags manually.

Really strange... I've been allowed by Microsoft Store to download and install updated Windows 10 PC version (1.0.7 beta - x86 64-bit - Windows Store package version: 1.3.3) but it won't get updated for Windows Phone 10.
    I tried to completely uninstall the app from my Lumia and then go back to the Store, but it keeps saying foobar2000 beta is not currently available and the download button is disabled.