Hey

Samsung Galaxy S10+
    Android 9
    foobar2000 Mobile 1.1.55

It randomly stops playback
    Sometimes after 1 minute, sometimes after more than 20 minutes
    the error is not reproducible
    activating the phone/app makes the playback continue

(currently waiting for it to happen again to read what it says in the console)
    edit: it just stopped playing, I activated the phone, it continued right away and there was nothing in the console except "Refreshing notification" entries right after the entry "Opening track for playback: ..."
    Tested while playing opus and mp3 files
    Last edited by Pper; December 19th, 2019 at 09:16 AM.

Re: Buy fake shit bot

Finally a reply and it's a bot
    oh wow
    great forum

This happened to me, sd was disconnecting, even if android does not notify you about it. I replaced it, no problems so far.
    Default player read file differently, so it was playing most of the time. Sometimes library was clean and required rescan.
    Last edited by DrHitman27; December 22nd, 2019 at 10:18 PM. Reason: title

Re: Randomly stops playback

Quote Originally Posted by DrHitman27 View Post
    This happened to me, sd was disconnecting, even if android does not notify you about it. I replaced it, no problems so far.
    Default player read file differently, so it was playing most of the time. Sometimes library was clean and required rescan.
    I'm not using a SD card in my phone since it already has 512gb internal memory

Same happens to me.

To clarify "activating the phone/app makes the playback continue", for me it starts playing the track from the start.

I attached it to adb and I got:
    Code:
    I/ActivityManager: Killing 30172:com.foobar2000.foobar2000/u0a209 (adj 900): excessive cpu 6580 during 300069 dur=2709128 limit=2
    Rest of the log in attachment.

Galaxy S8
    Android 9
    foobar: 1.1.55
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by danadam; January 17th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.

Does anyone care in the slightest?

Administrator

I apologize about the late reply.
    foobar2000 mobile 1.1 series is quite old by now and will be soon replaced with 1.2 series, with many important bug fixes and improvements.
    Please try foobar2000 mobile 1.2 - available thru beta channel already: https://foobar2000.org/test-android ; will be available to all users shortly as well if you don't wish to test
    beta version.
    If the issue persists in foobar2000 mobile 1.2, please enable console logging (tools / console / floppy icon) and post console logs written during the occurance of the bug.