Thread: iTunes Library only Partially Syncs

Question iTunes Library only Partially Syncs

I'm not able to sync my iTunes library. I have cycled the toggle, cleared cache, re-opened Foobar2000, and it only shows the same albums each time. Re-scanning the "iPod Library" folder emphatically stops each time at 76 tracks and 35 albums. No more. I've tried toggling multiple settings such as turning on and off the VPN, and many other settings. It seems to be indexing only those albums but I can't figure out why only those specific albums. I have deleted any iTunes downloads with no change. Thanks for the input...

Administrator

Re: iTunes Library only Partially Syncs

Rescanning iPod library will scan what is already on the phone, if using iTunes to sync this is outside of Foobar. If you load the itunes app on the phone it shows the whole library?

Re: iTunes Library only Partially Syncs

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    Rescanning iPod library will scan what is already on the phone, if using iTunes to sync this is outside of Foobar. If you load the itunes app on the phone it shows the whole library?
    It doesn't scan what's on the phone (that's from the iTunes library regardless whether downloaded or not). My impression of the feature is that it will read one's iTunes library. In my case, it's partially and randomly reading the same 76 tracks, 35 albums regardless if I clear the Rescan toggle or download albums from iTunes. Also, why is it called "iPod Library"? Why not "Itunes Library" as it is on an iPhone. Just curious of that logic... not being sarcastic...