Thread: Equalizer with profiles

Equalizer with profiles

For those not running Cyano...:
    An equalizer with playback profiles (headphones, speakers, car, etc.) would be great.

Re: Equalizer with profiles

Quote Originally Posted by looser View Post
    For those not running Cyano...:
    An equalizer with playback profiles (headphones, speakers, car, etc.) would be great.
    And with custom setings too, would be great, I miss equalizer much

Equalizer for those of us whoare on the move is a must, cannot leave PowerAmp yet

It would be a nice feature to have, since the Windows version comes with one prebuilt in, shouldn't the mobile one too? Lots of other music players have equalizers, and foobar mobile not having an equalizer is still preventing me from switching over.

Can i second this thread too, my Samsung S5 has excellent sound, so good when i am playing some tunes i can tell the source was not so good and would like to EQ it to sound "like it should have in the first place". Doesn't need to be to technical, something like my Archos Jukebox, it has Bass boost, bass and treble, adding a mid eq centred on about 2.5KHz would be great too.
    lookin forward to the next update, keep up the great work :-)

+1
    I would definitely like to see an equalizer in the mobile version. There are very few equalizer options on Android, and even fewer if your phone isn't (or can't be) rooted. A native equalizer in the app would be great.

+1 to this!

My bluetooth Minirig has a very different sound to the headphones I use and it would be helpful to equalise the levels.