Thread: Have a great idea?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Have a great idea?

Let us know about it here in the wishlist.

Re: Have a great idea?

Sony has published its Android Hi-Res players,and the new flagship cellphone Xperia Z2 will support Hi-Res playback as well,so if the foobar2000 mobile would support Sony's clear-bass & clear-audio et,al?

Administrator

We are hoping to support hi res playback, yes.

Hello,
    I have some ideas that I'd like to see on Foobar2000 mobile. Maybe someone already asked for some of them or already gave a solution to it, sorry in that case.
    1) Interface in which the size is easily adjustable. As I'd like to also use it on my car, bigger function buttons, and maybe font size, is helpful.
    2) Gesture actions/functions: also helpful on a car environment. Things like swipe left or right with two fingers change track, up and down for volume. If it is possible to choose what gesture for each funcion would be even better as each person prefer to use specific actions.
    3) Allow to add one folder from your libary to one playlist and also allow to skip folder during playback.

Thanks for this awesome initiative.

just a quickie: can we hope for wide volume range? like in windows foobar. i often have a hard time finding that sweet spot with 15-level android volume setting

simplified 2-band eq?

Quote Originally Posted by nerone View Post
    2) Gesture actions/functions: also helpful on a car environment. Things like swipe left or right with two fingers change track, up and down for volume. If it is possible to choose what gesture for each funcion would be even better as each person prefer to use specific actions.
    Gesture control on the now playing screen would be much appreciated. At least the basics, swipe left or right for track up/down. Others would be nice as well, especially if they could be assignable.