Thread: [Android] Covers not shown!? Please Help!

Exclamation [Android] Covers not shown!? Please Help!

Hello,

i use my Sony Z3 Compact on Android 4.4.4 with foobar2000 from PlayStore i use FLAC format and a bit of MP3.
    It runs great thank you for the nice App!!!

But i have a problem the covers are not shown in foobar2000 where is the problem?
    Covers are always in the folders in the "Folder.jpg" format (most 800x800 pixels).

Other Apps like PowerAmp, SonyMusicPlayer and VLC shows them without a problem.
    Also foobar2000 on Windows PC has not a problem (i use the same music there).
    Can someone help me? Thank You!!!

Re: [Android] Covers not shown!? Please Help!

Hello,
    I had the same problem with Folder.jpg or Front.jpg-files. The covers are only shown,
    if they are integrated in the flac- or mp3-files. With the program foobar2000 on your
    computer you can integrate the covers by rightclick the file > 'Tagging' > 'Attach pictures' ...

Quote Originally Posted by brjung View Post
    Hello,
    I had the same problem with Folder.jpg or Front.jpg-files. The covers are only shown,
    if they are integrated in the flac- or mp3-files. With the program foobar2000 on your
    computer you can integrate the covers by rightclick the file > 'Tagging' > 'Attach pictures' ...
    Thanks this workaround works! Thanks!
    But i can not do this for my whole music collection, it would be nice if it reads the front cover like any other music App.

Foobar2000 updated today via PlayStore, same problem still.. nothing has changed!