I want to make the switch from iTunes to foobar but there are a few things holding me back:

• I would like to keep all my playlists, and I imagine there must be some way of exporting all my playlists. Ideally I would also get foobar to create playlist folders like those in iTunes and automatically put the appropriate playlists in them
  • iTunes automatically sorts all my music into folders according to artists etc. Is there a way of doing this with foobar? Failing that could I just put all my music in one folder, but in that case would the playlists not work anymore (because I changed the location of the songs)?
  • One feature I use a lot in iTunes are ratings. Is there a way of keeping these? I know you can create new mp3 tags so I thought of doing that but I don't know how I'd get the ratings information from iTunes.

The main thing holding me back is that I could potentially lose my playlists, the rest is less of an issue.

Any help would be appreciated, just keep in mind my programming knowledge is very rudimentary (I've only ever used MATLAB extensively and I've only ever played around with other languages).