Thread: How to get to the now playing screen?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to get to the now playing screen?

Hello,

Sorry for the silly question, but how exactly do you get back to the now playing screen?

Thanks

Administrator

Re: How to get to the now playing screen?

Swipe right to left.

On my iPhone, the swipe works for me about half the time to get off of the now playing screen. The rest of the time, it does nothing.

To get onto that screen from elsewhere has been exceedingly difficult; I get it right about 1 in 6 times. The other 5 times, I am accidentally clicking on something, selecting a new song to play or navigating through the menus. I really, really would like to just have a button I can press (well, touch on screen) that will reliably get me on and off of the now playing screen.
    Last edited by mjb; October 6th, 2016 at 09:11 PM.

I'm in the same boat as mjb, but with android. Swiping doesn't always take me to the now playing screen. If I'm on a playlist and swipe, it sometimes thinks I'm tapping a song and then starts playing it, and that disrupts the playlist or the play order of what I was listening to. I really feel that adding a now playing sticky bar should be the very next thing that is developed for the app.

You can still use the "Tools" button (which is visible in almost every window) and then "Show playback controls".