Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happens if the Kickstarter campaign fails?

Re: What happens if the Kickstarter campaign fails?

Eager to have foobar on iOS, just donated 50 bucks. The fundraiser is about 86% complete to reach the kickstarter bar so I am pretty optimistic right now.

Today I stumbled upon the donation site. I have been a F2k user for quite some time and have never seen the project pop up at Kickstarter. I'm very happy to back this great project , it should definitely get more exposure

Same here. I've been using foobar daily but for many years, $25 is not only for the mobile campaign but as a 'thank you' to the developers. =)

Have had similar thoughts about exposure of the fundraiser. But i think how to reach the right people effectively is not that easy. Being depending on donations and there is no financial gain for investers i think the targed crowd is the gratefull crowd of fb2k users. But how to reach them? Some are forum users, but i guess mostly are anonymous downloaders... like me.

So yeah more exposure? Then my thoughts are, its up to us to spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Same here I use it every day ever since I discovered it years ago during the v0.9.4.5 pre days... and Kode54's Videogame music plugins I have been able to enjoy all of the game music that has a special place in my heart ;^_^;

I donated $50, for Supporter status..
    When I have the $$$ I will $900 package, I LOVE Foobar2000 that much ;;^_^;;

Foobar200 is amazing, the installer is AMAZING its a one-click update ^_^.
    the program is light weight and runs super fast ^_^
    Same here. I've donated since I like foobar2k.
    It'll be cool if we have mobile version. But just the existing version on Windows is a good enough reason for my donation.

I've been using foobar for almost 10 years. Needless to say, I'm very content user. Time to give some love back + I'm excited to see how this project turns out.

Foobar for mobile is a great idea and I'm happy to support it.

I've been infected 2003 with version 0.7 and I'm glad to have the chance to support foobar's great developers in reaching new ambitious goals!