Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens if the Kickstarter campaign fails?

What happens if the Kickstarter campaign fails?

We are all hoping to see the Kickstarter campaign succeed... that's why we are here, but what happens if foobar mobile can't raise enough money? Will the team still try to develop the mobile app, or is the project going to be trashed?

Administrator

Re: What happens if the Kickstarter campaign fails?

We will cross this bridge if we get to it, until then we are hopeful that the campaign gets to its goal.

The fundraiser isn't anymore in kickstarter but private. Isn't it then possible after 60 days just to let the fundraiser open just to make it possible to collect more money?

Administrator

That is an option yes.

Will we still get our non-digital backer rewards even if the fundraiser fails?

Quote Originally Posted by q-stankovic View Post
    The fundraiser isn't anymore in kickstarter but private. Isn't it then possible after 60 days just to let the fundraiser open just to make it possible to collect more money?
    What do you mean by "let the fundraiser open." It's not like they're private or anything.

If I may, If the kickstarter fails, we should be happy we helped a good cause. I am sad when I tell my friends about foobar and they never heard of it..

I, for one, use F2k daily and, since I am a relatively new user, I am learning about it constantly. I would like to see the mobile app succeed and that's why I contributed $25 today. If the developers cannot get it done, I am happy to contribute to the development and maintenance of F2k!

if i didn't came to download foobar. i won't know it is raising cash for this project.

I think more promotion is needed, I like the idea and is sad to see is short from the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by obazavil View Post
    if i didn't came to download foobar. i won't know it is raising cash for this project.

I think more promotion is needed, I like the idea and is sad to see is short from the goal.
    I completely agree. I just went to foobar2000.org to look for an update, and I saw the banner. If I didn't look for an update I wouldn't even know that foobar mobile was even an idea.