Thread: Style Tags Not Recognized

Style Tags Not Recognized

Hi.

When I browse by 'Style' in the app for songs saved on my device, it shows only 'Unknown Style'. I have tried adding the style tag in Mp3tag and also through the Properties - Add Field within Foobar desktop and I still can't get them to show. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Re: Style Tags Not Recognized

Hi ;
    You are not mistaken.
    There is no Code (Label).

Thank you for your reply. But I looked at the link and I don't understand the connection with the STYLE tag. Someone asked a similar question before, but no answer was given.

http://forum.foobar2000.com/forum/sh...ighlight=style

The link about Code (Labels) seems to be about skins, not tags. Foobar2000 must support browsing by STYLE because it's listed by default in the app.

Thank you for the reply. But the link you provided seems to deal with skins. I don't see the connection with the style tag. The option to browse by style is included in the default Foobar2000 mobile app, but I can't get it to work.

Another person asked a similar question in a post before, but did not receive an answer.

OH. Sorry. Please here.
    I think that it does not correspond yet.
    >Another person asked a similar question in a post before, but did not receive an answer.
    Perhaps this time too
    Last edited by KEN; November 13th, 2016 at 07:42 PM.