Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Development progress report

Re: Development progress report

Backer *1000 reporting in. Do I get a special reward for that?
    On a more serious note - this place is dead. Where is everybody?

Peter, spoon, (others?), I am a device maintainer for CyanogenMod. While I do not often often venture into frameworks_av, I speak regularly with individuals that do. If there's assistance I can provide in either directly ensuring compatibility with CyanogenMod or connecting you to individuals that are more suited to the task, please let me know.
    Last edited by mdmower; August 26th, 2014 at 11:44 AM. Reason: link to dev work, remove specific names

Quote Originally Posted by mdmower View Post
    If there's assistance I can provide in either directly ensuring compatibility with CyanogenMod or connecting you to individuals that are more suited to the task, please let me know.
    Thanks for chiming in!

Sorry for the slight OT, but I'd like to mention that compatibility of mobile fb2k with CM is at the very top of my wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    Yes we are all database heads now, it is ironic as 10 years ago I could not stand databases, and vowed never to touch them, now everything seems to be based centrally around them...
    yes... Databases are the concrete of IT.

Thank you all for the hard work to create and maintain foobar and his newborn mobile offsprings.