title

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skins: Metro UI 2.0 (both light and dark themes)

Re: Skins: Metro UI 2.0 (both light and dark themes)

I haven't checked back with this thread for a while until now...and I'm confused, too.

It seems that I forgot to set the permission of editing the folder I shared and someone has messed it up. Now I've cleaned up the folder, re-uploaded the dark theme, and set the permission that it can not be edited by others anymore. Hope this would help.

I have to generate a new download link in order to change the folder permission, so the original link shouldn't be working any longer.

Here's the updated download link:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag9Ihi-uaV7fgYPfChfpUnSzlLNCQkc

> Why did you upload my skin [SpoonTestSkin Flat2 (2016-12-26c).7z]?
    What is your reply?
    Did you not do it?
    Last edited by KEN; January 22nd, 2017 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KEN View Post
    > Why did you upload my skin [SpoonTestSkin Flat2 (2016-12-26c).7z]?
    What is your reply?
    Did you not do it?
    I didn't do it.

That folder was able to be edited by anyone who clicked on my link, I guess someone else did it by mistakes. Now everything is fixed with the new link. Sorry about the confusion.
    Last edited by davidsunsbk; January 22nd, 2017 at 02:27 PM.

Just for reposting, here's the updated download link for both skins in case someone didn't get the dark theme:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag9Ihi-uaV7fgYPfChfpUnSzlLNCQkc

Hi. First I wanted to say I love your skin and I've used it since I first installed the app, thanks for your work!

My problem is that the resolution of my phone means that it doesn't look as good as it could, so I was wondering if you'd be able to upload the unpackaged components of the skin so that I could edit a few parameters and repackage it for my own personal use?

Thanks either way!

I'm wondering what your screen ratio is, cuz for skins it has to be tuned differently under different default ratios (4:3, 16:9, 16:10, etc), and any ratio betweens those, things will be stretched until the ratio matches next ratio pattern. Anyway, I've included the raw file in the same download link as above. Feel free to check it out and if you finished yours, let me know if you want. I'd like to see what has been improved. Sorry about the late reply.

Hi, lovely skin. I like it but the two icons for searching and options stays the same (a different magnifying glass and a wrench instead of a cog as in your pictures). Any suggestions? I did reset the app and the phone.