Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skins: Metro UI 2.0 (both light and dark themes)

Re: Skins: Metro UI 2.0 (both light and dark themes)

Last post of the topic on Skinning Pinned / Skicky to this forum

Is there any mirror link?

https://i.imgur.com/N5sa855.png

Or maybe it is an issue on my end?

EDIT: I was able to get the file; you need a OneDrive account to view the files.
    So, I re-upload all 3 skins of this author to MEGA (folder):
    https://mega.nz/*F!IGpiFC7T!_Siwbbxn46qbazsMMl5gFA

Includes both v2.0 themes and Dark Metro v1.0.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Lebon14; June 20th, 2019 at 05:03 AM.

That link takes me to the main page of Mega and doesn't work for me please fix that so I can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by karlkokain View Post
    Hi, lovely skin. I like it but the two icons for searching and options stays the same (a different magnifying glass and a wrench instead of a cog as in your pictures). Any suggestions? I did reset the app and the phone.
    Sorry about the late reply. The SDK didn't allow me to replace those two icons at the time when I made those skins, and I'm not sure if this restriction has been changed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by davidsunsbk View Post
    I haven't checked back with this thread for a while until now...and I'm confused, too.

It seems that I forgot to set the permission of editing the folder I shared and someone has messed it up. Now I've cleaned up the folder, re-uploaded the dark theme, and set the permission that it can not be edited by others anymore. Hope this would help.

I have to generate a new download link in order to change the folder permission, so the original link shouldn't be working any longer.

Here's the updated download link:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag9Ihi-uaV7fgYPfChfpUnSzlLNCQkc
    New link including raw file is here. Let me know if anyone has trouble of downloading.

Hi all,

I'm interested in giving foobar2000 a try. I'm a MediaMonkey person. Not that it matters. I REALLY dig these Metro UI 2.0 skins!!!

Q: Are these for Android only? (I have an LG V20 Android phone). If not, is there a corresponding set of Light and Dark theme skins for the Windows 10 Application? I am seeking a cohesive UI that is UWP compliant in style.

Q: HOW the bleep do I install, set up, and skin foobar2000 on Desktop and Mobile? I don't want to go to college to use the program. I just want to be pointed in the right direction, with directions that work. Thanks in advance for the help!

scrbl