Thread: Volume of one particular mp3 file plays low in fb2k but normal in other players

Volume of one particular mp3 file plays low in fb2k but normal in other players

Hello, I've been a fb2k user for 10+ years but I'm new to this forum, because today I encountered a weird mp3 file. Here it is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...gely%20Low.mp3

The volume of this (and only this) file sounds low in fb2k, but sounds normal in all other players. I've experimented editing it to trick fb2k into thinking it's a different file, things I did included: move its location, rename it, cut out a segment of it and save as a new file, change its Bitrate and save as a new file, etc. (used Adobe Audition to do it) but nothing worked, the volume problem remains unchanged. Any idea why?

What might have caused it is I used MP3Gain on it. But I've also used MP3Gain on thousands of other files and this is the first time I have this problem.

Thanks!

Re: Volume of one particular mp3 file plays low in fb2k but normal in other players

Solved! Please delete. Sorry about that.
    Thanks!