Thread: "All Tracks" as they appear in albums/folders, not alphabetically.

"All Tracks" as they appear in albums/folders, not alphabetically.

In the Android App, when going to a band's albums list, there is the option to play "All Tracks". However, a playlist is automatically created with all tracks in alphabetical order. Couldn't....*hm* Wouldn't it be better if this playlist were created with all tracks in the order of albums, and respectively in the order in the album?

And as UI, much like you see all the bands by letters, with the letter as a heading, to see all songs the same way, with the album as a heading. Edit: or even better, ust found it, the exact same view like you find when you "Shuffle All Albums". That one is PURRFECT
    Ultimate goal: the entire discography [of a band] plays from the first song on their first album, seamlessly to the last song, on the last album.
    Last edited by displayName; April 15th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.

Re: "All Tracks" as they appear in albums/folders, not alphabetically.

Good idea, but hope this could be done as an option, rather then a default as I've already designed my audio library titling system around the alpha sorting system of foobar.

Re: "All Tracks" as they appear in albums/folders, not alphabetically.

I don't have my phone in front of me...but I believe when you select an artist...you select "All Albums". This basically adds every album by that artist (or all albums if you do it from the main screen) so that all the tracks are in album order. I don't know about the ordering of the albums..that may be alphabetical as well.

I use the similar feature to "randomize all albums" to add all the albums on the device and then use shuffle playback to basically randomize everything...allowing me to jump to listening to the rest of the album if I want and going back to random by hitting shuffle again.