Thread: permanently accessible playback control bar

permanently accessible playback control bar

For foobar2000 mobile, a permanently accessible playback control bar would be geat, for instance at the bottom of the app window. So there would be the possibility to access stop/pause/play/next/previous and a seekbar from every position / every page (browse/search/tools etc.) of the app.

Re: permanently accessible playback control bar

I wouldn't mind this either, but it definitely should have the option to toggle on/off in settings.

Administrator

It's on my todo list, at least for tablet devices or large phones.

I would definetly use this feature a lot, it would be great to have a playback screen shortcut. One other possibility would be to open the playback screen when double tapping the dropdown control panel.

I also would like to see this. Just a "Now Playing" tab on every page that would bring you to your control panel would be fine. A toggle would be nice as well so you don't have to jump back and forth between pages

The usual ui-control nowadays (at least in android apps) is a bottom-bar with playback-controls which you can tap and swype up so that it transforms with a meaningful animation to the now playing page.

Another option could/would be to swipe left/right between "Now Playing" and everything else. And a queue could be a third page if implemented.