Thread: Any way to Shuffle Music Folders

Any way to Shuffle Music Folders

Is there any way when playing music from my NAS using iPad ( or Android device ) and Foobar2k and selecting by Folder that I can shuffle all the tracks
    within a selected folder?
    eg. say I have a folder that's called "50's - 60's-70's Album Compilations" and within that folder is 103 separate albums.
    What I want to do is to randomly play / shuffle tracks from any one of the 103 albums.
    Or it could be the "Bob Dylan" folder that contains all his albums or "Pink Floyd" etc etc.
    I can do it with JRiver on a PC by just right clicking on the folder name but when using the iPad and bluetooth speaker would like to do the same using Foobar2k if possible?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by shcbris; July 7th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.

Re: Any way to Shuffle Music Folders

Just wondering if there is any chance of support responding pls?
    Realize support is possibly busy on other more important issues or maybe I should of put this maybe in the wish list but at least a response would be appreciated after 3 weeks.
    Thanks

I also want this feature! Please add the shuffle-option for folders. As a reward, I will donate some money.

Can do it using the Neutron app. Downside is that Neutron does not present / not as easy to use as FB2000 ( in my opinion ).