Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is a download available for a windows phone

Administrator

Re: Is a download available for a windows phone

Windows is next in line, once a certain level of stability has been reached on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    Windows is next in line, once a certain level of stability has been reached on Android.
    Thank you very much for your confirmation, looking forward to the process and final version to work with. Keep up the good work, thanks!

Spoon, can you give us a brief outlook of the Release Plan - the original one seems to be outdated.
    I would appreciate if Peter could outline this in more detail in his development blog.

Thanks for update, more info would be very welcome. Will this be a windows 10 universal app? I noticed in windows 10 that it natively supports FLAC at last, not sure yet if phone 10 or xbox will or not but foobar on all those would be really great!

Administrator

Universal app possibility is being investigated.

We still need to get to know the platform better to know what we can and what we cannot do.

Regarding Release Plan, there's sadly not much to say here, I'm still working on fixing Android alpha issues; I will jump on Windows development as soon as all major issues (mainly Android 5.x related) are addressed.

All existing features from the the current versions (for iOS and Android) will carry over to Windows Phone.

Hello,

Love to use foobar2000 on Windows Desktop, nice to use, stable. I hope to use it one day on my Windows Phone and Windows Tablet.

Good job

Thanks

Administrator

Windows Phone 8.1 app has been posted.

http://mobile.foobar2000.com/forum/s...s-Phone-readme

Windows Universal is being worked on and has functionality level similar to the Windows Phone 8.1 app.

Will updates be done over the Windows Phone store automatically?

Administrator

Yes all future updates will be posted through the Windows Store. A major bugfix update will be posted by the end of this week already.

How to download beta? WmPowerUSer posts a link but I can't install it from Windows Store.