title

Thread: Resume/start audio after a phone call, Siri or when a BT-connection is established

Post Resume/start audio after a phone call, Siri or when a BT-connection is established

Hi foobar mobile team,

I really like the player - it allows me to easily update my music library, in contrary to the builtin music player from iOS, which takes ages to sync. It has tons of features and it supports a lot of audio codecs. Thanks!

One property the builtin player does have, is that it resumes or starts audio playback after certain occasions. For example, the builtin player resumes playback after a phone call. In Foobar, I have to manually restart the music. This is quite inconvenient when I'm driving, as I don't want to use my phone during driving. Also, after a Siri request the audio does not restart automatically. And when I connect my phone using bluetooth or my cable (it docks as an iPad), I have to activate foobar.
    So my question is: is it possible to make foobar resume or start the audio playback after the activities described above?

Thanks for taking this into consideration,
    Ernst

Re: Resume/start audio after a phone call, Siri or when a BT-connection is establishe

This would be nice option to have!

Re: Resume/start audio after a phone call, Siri or when a BT-connection is establishe

Quote Originally Posted by ernstblaauw View Post
    Hi foobar mobile team,

I really like the player - it allows me to easily update my music library, in contrary to the builtin music player from iOS, which takes ages to sync. It has tons of features and it supports a lot of audio codecs. Thanks!

One property the builtin player does have, is that it resumes or starts audio playback after certain occasions. For example, the builtin player resumes playback after a phone call. In Foobar, I have to manually restart the music. This is quite inconvenient when I'm driving, as I don't want to use my phone during driving. Also, after a Siri request the audio does not restart automatically. And when I connect my phone using bluetooth or my cable (it docks as an iPad), I have to activate foobar.
    So my question is: is it possible to make foobar resume or start the audio playback after the activities described above?

Thanks for taking this into consideration,
    Ernst
    It seems this happens now after the update to iOS 11 (at least once the audio playback started after connecting to my car and also after using Siri). Do others have the same experience?