title

Thread: No comand response to skip track on headphones

No comand response to skip track on headphones

Hi,
    From what I see Foobar 2000 does not respond to some headset commands on my Samsung Galaxy S7. Only play/pause works but not double and triple click to skip tracks. Is it solvable?

Re: No comand response to skip track on headphones

Hi,

same question... any answer ? It's the only reason I still use another player... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxus73 View Post
    Hi,
    From what I see Foobar 2000 does not respond to some headset commands ... Only play/pause works but not double and triple click to skip tracks. Is it solvable?
    Hi
    Same Q. UP

So which headphones? Does the S7 come with a headset or is this an aftermarket.

Is there a helper app for them? I had a problem after changing to a Moto G6 where Foobar didn't respond to track skips...they were Sony WH1000XM2.

What I would up doing is loading the Sony headphone app. It's got a "shortcut" that interfaces with however Android music apps interact. Once I issued a control from the app....Foobar responded to it and all the controls worked from the headphones. I assume it was just some software thing that hadn't fully sync'd with things.