Thread: Declutter "Browse" / make it customizeable

Declutter "Browse" / make it customizeable

This is a minor issue, but the only thing I really don't like about the app. The "browse" menue is full of folders completely useless to me.
    I never use Albums, Artists, Genre, Style..... - all i ever need is the folders i added to the library myself and Media Servers. And my own folders show up with the complete Android foldertree, thats pretty ugly too.

I would love to customize this menue, just showing what i want and by the names i choose. More like a favourite list of shortcuts, and the rest optional.

Re: Declutter "Browse" / make it customizeable

A +1 from me here too.

I would add the possibility to jump to the top Browse and the Now playing folder from the Play-Screen and the Browse-Screen.

So long

Quote Originally Posted by Taraxacum View Post
    This is a minor issue, but the only thing I really don't like about the app. The "browse" menue is full of folders completely useless to me.
    I never use Albums, Artists, Genre, Style..... - all i ever need is the folders i added to the library myself and Media Servers. And my own folders show up with the complete Android foldertree, thats pretty ugly too.

I would love to customize this menue, just showing what i want and by the names i choose. More like a favourite list of shortcuts, and the rest optional.
    Agreed with that, I got used to the interface myself but when someone takes my phone to switch music because I am driving... Let's say it would be less distraction to do it myself than to explain people how to browse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    Agreed with that, I got used to the interface myself but when someone takes my phone to switch music because I am driving... Let's say it would be less distraction to do it myself than to explain people how to browse.
    +1 to this. It's always a hassle when I hand my player to my wife or kiddo to navigate.