Thread: Android Auto

Question Android Auto

Greetings,

Any chance to add support for Android Auto (to the Android version) in the near future?

Thank you and best regards,
    Senjo

Re: Android Auto

I can add my wish for this feature too. I am using Foobar on my S4 for a long time and I like it much (although it could use some improvements). I recently brought a Carradio with Android Auto (mostly for Navigation) and it would be very usefull to listen my music/audiobook collection on my Phone with Foobar Mobile.

So long

+1 from me.
    I constantly must choose between streaming music via bluetooth to my car (which means missing artworks and such), or using android auto.
    I would like to have both but unfortunately foobar doesn't support it, and I don't fancy using spotify.

+1

I'm actually surprised to see that Scanner Radio and Google Music (ew) are the only two apps on my phone that reported being able to play audio.

+1

+1

+1

+1

I don't know how everybody misses this. Foobar 2000 Mobile for Android can be used with Android Auto. One just has to run Foobar on the phone. No icon on Android Auto. But Foobar work just fine through Android Auto.
    W.P.