Thread: Lockscreen controls randomly missing

Lockscreen controls randomly missing

Hi,
    Since last Android update I face strange issue.
    Normally things worked like this: I started foo, it played fine. Screen was going off. Then I wanted to unlock it, so I pressed the relevant button. I saw foobar's controls on lockscreen. If I double clicked on foo controls, went to foo app, etc. and then screen turned off again I could still find foo controls on lockscreen. It works like this even now - until this moment everything seems to be fine.
    But after September update problem starts when I want to unlock screen to work with other app. I swipe the screen up and foo lockscreen controls go away. Standard "connect the dots" matrix appear and I enter my unlock pattern. I use some app and turn off screen. When I turn it on again there are no foo lockscreen controls, despite app runs in the background and pumps the sound to my earphones...
    Controls may reappear later if I unplug my earphones when screen is off or at least locked... It wasn't working like this before the last update on September 2017...

Foobar: 1.0.94
    Phone: D6633, Android 6.0.1 (no newer available...)

Re: Lockscreen controls randomly missing

Another finding: when controls are missing you can restore them by connecting and disconnecting charging.

Foobar version: 1.0.94 ARM 32 bit on A 6.0.1
    Last edited by EpicForever; February 25th, 2018 at 07:57 AM.

Re: Lockscreen controls randomly missing

Problem persists on foobar mobile v 1.1.13 ARM 32bit, the same D6633 with Android 6.0.1.