Thread: Wrong artwork / title displayed

Wrong artwork / title displayed

Since September 2017 I have one more problem with foobar mobile. Artwork display and even titles are delayed by several tracks. How it looks like:
    - I use Firefox and foobar plays in background. I swipe screen from the top. I see foobar's controls, artwork and title. They don't match with what I hear. When I double click it and foobar has focus it displays correct artwork and title.
    - I listen to the music with phone in my pocket. I turn on screen and see foobar's controls on lockscreen. Again - what I hear don't match with what I see. Again double click (and unlocking screen) causes that I see correct information.
    - If in second scenario also noted elsewhere problem with foobar's controls missing on lockscreen occur, then just lockscreen background does not match with what I hear. Unlocking and bringing foobar to the front corrects situation.

Foobar mobile: 1.0.94 ARM 32bit
    Phone: D6633
    Android: 6.0.1 (latest available for this phone). And it had no security fixes released since update to 6.0.1..,
    Last edited by EpicForever; February 25th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.

Re: Wrong artwork / title displayed

Problem persists in foobar mobile v 1.1.13 ARM 32bit on my old D6633 with Android 6.0.1 not being updated by Sony since 3 years.

Re: Wrong artwork / title displayed

I observed one more thing regarding this issue in v 1.1.13. Now it is really hard to see playback controls on lockscreen. Even unplugging earphones and plugging them back doesn't help.