Thread: How to "double click in explorer = add to current playlist + auto play" ?

Question How to "double click in explorer = add to current playlist + auto play" ?

Hello everyone!
    Do anyone knows how to achieve that? I've lost so much time trying to find a way but the best I got was:

A) double clicking on audio file adds it to the playlist (good) but the playlist keeps playing the previous file (bad)

B) double clicking on audio file adds it to the playlist and plays that file automatically (good), but each time I click on another file the playlist resets and shows only the last clicked file (bad)

How can I get the best from both? I need somehow a "Playlist history" and to immediately hear the file I just double clicked. Is this possible? I thought was something simple, since for example VLC or WMP do that by default.

Hope someone can help me.

Thank you so much for your time.

Regards

Madma

Re: How to "double click in explorer = add to current playlist + auto play" ?

"Double clicking on a file in explorer window adds that file to the current playlist and automatically starts its playback."

^^^ I'm still not able to achieve such behaviour. ^^^

Please, can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to "double click in explorer = add to current playlist + auto play" ?

Is your question intended for a foobar2000 installation on a Cell Phone?

If not, the user forum for the desktop windows product is https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/board,28.0.html